Because I believe every relationship should be intentional, empathic, and intimate.
Because I believe in therapy for all, myself included. Compassion starts within. I offer compassionate space and practical tools for growth because I have learned, and am still learning, to offer them first and foremost to myself.
Because ten years of college, a PhD, two e-books, an e-course, endless conference presentations, a bunch of articles, and a whole lotta love for Harford County mean something!
I’m all about farm to table eating + cheese boards, am I right or what?
• Have suffered a relationship betrayal or grown apart
• Are ready to level-up, big time
• Enneagram typing
• Targeted type growth
Because I believe a holistic approach leads to true self-awareness, discovery, and regulation.
Because I believe our mental health is just as valuable as our physical health; I carry dignity and respect for people in every walk of life.
Because I believe everyone is worth it and capable of change. I truly enjoy seeing people through their own personal journey of growth.
My next dream vacation is Brazil!
• transitioning life stages in conjunction with familial relationships, romantic partnerships, and their professional/social lives
• life has become unpredictable or overwhelming
• lost and are looking for meaning and purpose
• emotional regulation due to prior and/or current loss and trauma
Because I believe women and mothers should be treated with unparalleled respect and care during pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum
Because I believe it takes courage to ask for help and I want to meet you in that courage
Because I believe that everyone has the ability to heal and make positive changes in their lives with the right help.
• A traumatic birth experience or first-responder trauma
• Everyday anxiety and stress
• How to communicate effectively and fight fair
• How to strengthen their bond and intimate connection
I am a recent first-time marathoner.
I can only type with my right hand.
Because I believe a holistic approach leads to true self- awareness, discovery, and regulation
Because I believe our mental health is just as valuable as our physical health and carry dignity and respect for people at every walk of life
Because I believe everyone is worth it and capable of change. I truly enjoy seeing people through their own personal journey.
• Uncertain but ready to learn how to manage stress
• Exploring life obstacles as a result of grief, anxiety and/or fear
• Consistently conflictual, aggressive, and/or exhausting
• Striving for more relational harmony and togetherness
I have an ironic fear of heights considering I love flying!
I enjoy building things and finding out how things work.
"Dr. Kendra O’Hora is a picture of professionalism and passion for her career. I love the emphasis and focus she puts on building on her clinical knowledge and enhancing services to better serve clients. I can confidently consult with her as a trusted colleague as well as refer individuals to her and her team of clinicians knowing they offer a level of safety, kindness, and expertise that isn’t easily matched."
"I can’t say enough wonderful things about Wellness & Co. As a therapist in another county nearly 30 minutes away, Kendra and her staff are still my #1 referral resource to people when we are full or they need to see someone outside of our practice. I send clients and friends and family all to Wellness & Co. The care their staff shows every one that walks through their door is unparalleled."
"As a provider in Bel Air, I am fortunate to have Wellness & Co. on my referral list [they] are comprised of friendly professionals who offer a variety of services."
"Dr. O’Hora has a wealth of expertise that I am grateful to be able to tap into through referrals and collaboration. As a therapist in the community who mainly works with young people, I consistently refer parents to work with clinicians at Wellness & Co. Through our work with shared families, I have witnessed first hand how relationships and communication can improve when couples commit to working on their goals with therapists like Dr. O’Hora and her team. I have complete confidence in the highly qualified team at Wellness & Co."
Because I believe in empowering children and teens to take ownership of their roles and responsibilities
Because I believe organization, time management, and study skills helps students thrive
Because I come from a big family and have two puppies - talk about a need for structure and support!
• Structure and educational support to develop organizational and life skills habits
• Support children and students with IEPs and/or disabilities
• Help students master their curriculum